HOW GLANDEX® WORKS
Glandex works from the inside out in multiple ways to keep the anal glands healthy.Glandex’s patented formula uses a unique fiber blend to support bulky and firm stools to assist the natural emptying of the anal glands every time your pet defecates. Other key ingredients including omega fatty acids also help support a healthy inflammatory response and maintain normal histamine levels in pets with seasonal allergies. Glandex also contains probiotics and digestive enzymes to support a healthy digestive tract, which in turn supports healthy anal gland function.
- Unique fiber blend including pumpkin seed to bulk and firm the stools which helps support the natural emptying of the anal glands
- Omega fatty acids and other key ingredients that support pets with seasonal allergies and a healthy inflammatory response
- Probiotics, prebiotics, & digestive enzymes support healthy digestion & immunity
BENEFITS OF GLANDEX®
- Supports healthy anal gland function in pets
- Typical results in 3-5 weeks, 100% satisfaction guaranteed
- Veterinarian formulated & recommended
- Great tasting flavors and easy daily dosing
- Patented all-natural formula, made in the USA
INSTRUCTIONS FOR GLANDEX® USE
When using Glandex® for the first time, please give ½ the recommended dose once daily for the first 5-7 days to allow your pet to adjust to the higher fiber content, and then gradually increase to the recommended amount. Typical results are in 3-5 weeks, however optimal results may take up to 2-3 months. If you haven’t seen improvement after the first 30 days, it is recommended to double the dose as some pets need a higher amount of fiber to see results.
GLANDEX® SOFT CHEW DOSING
|DOG’S WEIGHT||DAILY DOSAGE||SERVING PER 30 CT POUCH||SERVING PER 60 CT JAR||SERVING PER 120 CT JAR|
|Dogs under 15 lbs||1/2 Chew||60 Servings (2 months)||120 Servings (4 months)||240 Servings (8 months)|
|Dogs 15-25 lbs||1 Chew||30 Servings (1 month)||60 Servings (2 months)||120 Servings (4 months)|
|Dogs 26-50 lbs||2 Chews||15 Servings (2 weeks)||30 Servings (1 month)||60 Servings (2 months)|
|Dogs 51-75 lbs||3 Chews||10 Servings (1.5 weeks)||20 Servings (3 weeks)||40 Servings (1.5 months)|
|Dogs over 76 lbs||4 Chews||7.5 Servings (1 week)||15 Servings (2 weeks)||30 Servings (1 month)|
Peanut Butter Flavor
Pork Liver Flavor
PawHealer® Hound Honey: Trachea Soother Syrup – 150 ml (5 fl oz) – Natural Herbal Remedy for Symptoms of Collapsed Trachea – Tastes Good – Easy to Administer – $29.00This is a great dog cough syrup. Works to soothe cough, promote easier breathing and helps to calm the anxiety that comes dogs who have trouble breathing and may have been diagnosed with a collapsing trachea. Chinese herbs seeped and stewed in honey makes for easy administration. Dogs love the taste.